Apr 11, 2012

New/Old FanPic of Kristen on Set of Twilight and 2 FanPics from the Eclipse LA Premiere + Fan Account

New/Old fan picture of Kristen on set of Twilight (April 11, 2008)

loading

New/Old FanPics from the Eclipse LA Premiere

loading loading

Fan Account:

Allie Boyer on the set of Twilight on April 11, 2008 & at the LA premiere of Eclipse.

I first read the Twilight series when New Moon came out back in late '07 (I think). So then when they started filming Twilight up in Oregon I knew I had to go visit the set because I was already madly in love with Robert. So my mom (who comes with me on all my twilight related adventures) took me up to the filming location; and on April 11 of 2008 very early in the morning I stood across the street outside their trailers and waited for them. Robert came out first and when I shouted to him to ask for a photo he replied, "Not right now, maybe later." I didn't mind too much, because that's when Kristen came out of her trailer, and when I called over to her to ask for a picture she said yes and started walking over to me. She was such a sweetheart. She started off by joking around with me and laughing, then we I stood with her for a picture she started asking me questions about myself like, where was I from? I told her San Francisco, and she was astonished that I would come this far just to visit the set and said how sweet of me that is, and she asked about my education and what I like to do, again the biggest sweetheart to be so invested in her fans. Then a car came to pick her and Rob up to take them to the set, I wished her a happy belated birthday and she thanked me and left. That's the day that I fell in love with Kristen.
I've also gone to every movie premier in LA, but she never got close enough to talk to until the Eclipse one, which is funny considering how small the Twilight and New Moon premiers were compared to Eclipse. It was very brief, just her signed autographs and such, but when she came around to me I was in such a spastic panic mood that all I could do was shout at her, "KRISTEN, I LOVE YOU!" As hilarious as that was, she looked up at me when I said that, smiled her big adorable smile and said, "Aww, thanks! Love you too!" That was a fantastic day!
If anyone would like to ask me questions, or talk to me, or view more pictures from all my other Twilight adventures, please feel free! My facebook is http://www.facebook.com/a.renke

Thanks to much to Allie Boyer for allowing us to post her pics here! | Via

1 comment:

  1. Cute Stew is cute. She's very kind to her fans

    ReplyDelete

Please comment respectfully and don't include any links or phone numbers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...