Mar 27, 2012

Lily Collins Talks About Her Friendship with Kristen

loading

Have you talked to Kristen Stewart about her Snow White, and is there any competition between you two? 
It's funny, we've actually laughed about the fact that we're apparently rivals -- because we're so not. 

So you're friends? 
Yeah. She's so cool, and I'm very excited for the other film. It could not be more different. They're polar opposites. I think the advertising campaigns prove to everyone how different they are: everything from the tone to the rating to the costumes; everything. She and I, we're very, very different characters and we just have laughed about it. I'm happy for her, she's happy for me. I think there's definitely room for both.


Source | Via | Via


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment respectfully and don't include any links or phone numbers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...