Feb 14, 2012

Casey La Bow (Kate Denali in "Breaking Dawn") Talks about Kristen

 Esme (Elizabeth Reaser) with the Denali sisters, Irina (Maggie Grace), Kate (Casey LaBow) and Tanya (MyAnna Buring)

AboutMovies How long were you actually on the set?

"Seven months. And I got a long stick - I mean Kristen [Stewart], I've got to hand it to that girl. She was like 10 months, six days a week. That's a lot of work."

DailyActor
"I was super in awe of Kristen. She is severely talented and professional and committed and cared a lot about what was happening. I think she did a 10-month shoot and she worked like 6-days a week? I gotta hand it to her. And she’s so young!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment respectfully and don't include any links or phone numbers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...