Sep 27, 2011

Anna Kendrick Talks about "Breaking Dawn"




Hollywoodcrush "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1" may have brought star Taylor Lautner to tears, but a handful of his cast mates, including Anna Kendrick, haven't had the pleasure.

When we caught up with the 26-year-old actress at last night's premiere for her other tearjerker, "50/50," we were surprised to learn she hadn't seen the November 18 release.
"I haven't seen it yet," Anna admitted. "I'm just as excited as the fans to see it because I haven't seen any of it myself."

And then we made her squirm by asking about THE VAMPIRE SEX.
"Oh, yeah. It's like a whole thing," Anna conceded. "Now I'm uncomfortable. It's one thing to read about it..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment respectfully and don't include any links or phone numbers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...